Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 28 May 2010

Eddie Windass in Thursday's episode


So, did anyone else notice the music that was playing while Eddie ate his breakfast in the famed vests and pants last night? It was Stars by Simply Red. I hope that this was a deliberate reference to a couple of weeks ago (I think when the social worker visited) when Anna said, "Oooh, he's like a cross between Delia* and Mick Hucknall, my Eddie!"

* Smith, she of cake baking/teaching the world how to boil an egg fame.

It's stuff like that that I keep noticing and laughing at!

5 comments:

John M said...

I just loved the scene with Eddie eating his breakfast out of the frying pan! Also the scene where Anna was fretting about letting Hayley see the tomato sauce bottle as it was nicked from the cafe. Priceless!

Anonymous said...

I noticed, too. I think there are lots of these little gems -- funny, subtle bits that are picked up unconsciously sometimes that prevent Corrie from going down the darker path of EE.

Sea Penguin said...

I was too stunned by the V & P to notice the background music!! is it me or does anyone else think Eddie's hair is more brown than red recently?

Rebecca said...

Like a lot of redheads I suspect he's going browner in older age.

Sea Penguin said...

Eeh!! don't want to think about that too much!!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!