Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 9 April 2010

Fab Photo Friday, April 9

I was looking through my Corrie images (you end up with quite a collection when you write for blogs!) and these two jumped off the screen. I thought they might bring back some fun memories. The photo above looks like Fred is just carrying on as he often did, postulating about something to Sunita. But no...what's happening is he felt a drop or two of water fall on him from the ceiling. This is what happened next!

8 comments:

Peter said...

I remember this! But what i don't remeber is why exactly the ceiling caved in on him!

Yoork said...

That second photo is fantastic! I miss Fred, I say, I say.

Sea Penguin said...

I miss Fred too. That wasn't the waterbed, with Reg Holdsworth and Sheree whatsits in it, was it, that burst?

Tvor said...

I believe it was just a burst pipe in the upstairs flat.

Peter said...

The waterbed i think was a good ten years earlier wasn't it!?

Sea Penguin said...

Oo-er Peter - you're probably right - doesn't time fly when you're knocking on a bit!!

gadgee said...

Can't say I remember this. The most Fred ever made me laugh was when he was done up as a monster for a fancy dress party. Anyone else remember that? He had all this purple makeup on, the look on his face was priceless.

Sea Penguin said...

Fred with purple make-up gadgee - that's me having nightmares for weeks now!!! I say, nightmares for - oh never mind!!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!