Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 12 March 2010

On your bike

Former Housemartins and Beautiful South frontman, Paul Heaton has announced an unusual tour of the UK to promote his new solo album. In May he will be touring Britain by bicycle and playing a series of gigs in pubs to promote both cycling and the traditional British pub. The tour will be starting from The Rovers Return on Coronation Street and his first gig will be at The Flying Horse in Rochdale on May 5th.

Paul said, ''I've been cycling all my life and the British pub has provided most of my favourite stop off points. It saddens me to hear about so many pubs closing on a weekly basis so I want to do all I can to get people back to their local.''

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't drink while cycling.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!