Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Jennie McAlpine in Now magazine

In this week's edition of Now magazine, Jennie McAlpine, who plays Coronation Street's Fiz Stape, talks about her dramatic weight loss (again), as well as her current role in ITV's reality TV two-parter, The Door.

Jennie says she loves appearing on Corrie and can't see herself leaving any time soon. "I'm a factory girl", she declares. Glad to hear it - I love Fiz and I can't wait to see how she will cope when the up-coming storyline with the Stapemeister develops - iffy CRB check and all.

Now feature the usual "before and after" pics, with an even more unflattering "before" than the one I've chosen, believe it or not. Jennie looks terrific now, and good luck to her. There's also a short piece on the brilliant Jeremy Kyle 1000th edition.

7 comments:

Tvor said...

I thought she looked just fine before! i do love her long red hair.

Sea Penguin said...

Sorry about the dodgy link. Tvor, I also thought she looked fine "before", to be honest.

Defrost Indoors said...

Call me stupid, but I can't find the interview anywhere on that site. :(

Willie Eckerslike said...

I have noticed she has lost weight and looks very pretty now, a vast improvement on the picture shown when she was up on the roof. What happened to her ambitions of being a designer?

Sea Penguin said...

Defrost Indoors - the interview is in this week's "paper" edition (dated 29th March)- I suspect it might not be available online till next week. Sorry if I've caused any inconvenience.

Peter said...

I would have Fiz on my 'to axe list' along with the entire clan. John, Chesney, Kirk etc. I struggle to see where they can go as characters anymore, particularly Ches.

Anonymous said...

@ Peter. It's now 2013 and all of those characters except John have interesting story lines.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!