Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 25 January 2010

Kate Ford nervously returns

Via Digital Spy and then via Hello magazine, Kate Ford has admitted that she was pretty nervous on her first few days back on the set of Coronation Street as convict Tracy Barlow. She was so nervous that her dry throat was causing the sound guys grief! Tracy will be back initially for the funeral of Blanche Hunt and later she'll be involved, back in jail, when another resident is incarcerated. My money's on Gail who is apparently going to be in the nick for Joe's murder but of course, we know that's going to be accidental. But since Tracy is due to be on the canvas at the end of the year full time, how do you think they'll manage to get this "twisted sister" out?

7 comments:

Llifon said...

Does anyone know if Barbara Knox has returned to filming yet, because the street is empty without her.

Sea Penguin said...

Haven't fully researched the legal side (I DO have a life!) but surely the only way she could get out is through lodging an appeal then getting bail? unless someone helps her escape - maybe Eddie Windass could bake her a cake with a file in it?

Yoork said...

I'm divided and somewhat indifferent on how I feel about Tracy returning. I guess I don't care - so I don't really want her back.

Glenda Young said...

I don't want her back either. Waste of space, if you ask me.

Walzing Matilda said...

Is Corrie running a refuge for ex actors that couldnt get work elsewhere? I dont want Tracy back myself, some characters have a time and hers has ended.

Sea Penguin said...

Have to agree actually - Eddie, put that file back in the toolbox where it belongs.

Anonymous said...

NO, I for one do not want her back! What is the point? She committed cold-blooded murder and should serve her time.

I'm sure she is a lovely lady in person but not a very good actress in my opinion. Am not looking forward to her return at all!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!