Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 28 January 2010

Is there enough man totty on Corrie?

There's a dearth of decent looking blokes on Coronation Street right now and it's time it was put to rights, don't you think? What with Eddie Windass in his dressing gown and Tyrone in his vest, the Street's fellas have fallen foul.

Trevor the binman turns up soon and moves in with Janice so he might turn out to be an eyeful. And Ciaran returns to chat up Carla Connor so there's him to consider, true.

But there still isn't much in the way of man eye-candy and it's time it was put right.

Let's hark back to the days of real men on Corrie. And we're not talking lightweights like Jason. I'm thinking of the men who had a bit of clout about them, men like Billy Walker. Men like Charlie Whelan. For ladies of a certain age, now that was man totty and a half.

But which Corrie fella gets you going these days on the Street?





14 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree! Not enough man totty!

But, my fave man on the street right now is Gary Windass! He's got a casual cool about him. And now he's going to be in uniform!

Also, Peter Barlow's easy on the eyes too.

Tvor said...

I still think Peter Barlow's got lovely eyes though he's looking a bit ragged around the edges. I'll be looking forward to Ciaran's return, mind you.

Anna said...

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but quite genuinely, Graeme.... *sigh*

Vicky said...

Peter Barlow anytime LOL

abbyk said...

NuNick may have some potential, too, and one day Tony Gordon will be back.

I'm with Anna, Graeme!

Nurse Florence Ganderpoke said...

You can keep pretty boy Jason, it's Peter Barlow for me, although I wish the powers that be would dress him in something other than black all the time!

Rebecca said...

Peter and Ciaran and Gary, yes!

Anonymous said...

Nigel Havers !! (and I am only 32). Although NuNick isn't bad and I am looking forward to Ciaran's return.

Nurse Florence Ganderpoke said...

Eek, I forgot about Nigel Havers! He's scrummy too.

Anonymous said...

Norris. Always Norris.

Defrost Indoors said...

Paul Connor left our screens far too soon. :( Liam was cute but more boy than man, and his stubble annoyed me -- he managed to have five o'clock shadow at his own damn wedding!

sh4161 said...

Ciaran McCarthy can make those Irish eyes smile at me any time.

But what about men from the past?
Men such as Ray Langton.....
Now there was a Man who would make your Ovaltine go frothy !!!

Clare said...

NuNick does have potential. I've also got high hopes for this bin man, as Carla goes for him so he can't be anything less than gorgeous. Well that's my theory anyway. I miss Liam and Tony :(

Rowan said...

Steve MacDonald - always will love him. Though I did like Liam Connor in particular when he was still alive.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!