Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 14 January 2010

Richard Hillman alert!

Eeeek! I tuned in to Countdown at 5am this morning (don't ask) and was appalled to see Richard Hillman aka the actor who struck terror into our bones, Brian Capron, grinning back at me from Dictionary Corner!

Blimey! the shock brought it all back - the ruthless murdering of the ex-wife or was it wives, the manipulation of Gail (not that that was much of a challenge), the terrible plunge into the canal - and worst of all, the attempt to convince everyone that the fabulous Audrey was losing her marbles! As if!

You can see Brian grinning wolfishly on Countdown and regaling Jeff Stelling & co. with tales of his Corrie days here http://www.channel4.com/programmes/countdown/4od and obviously unless you're a night owl like me, you WON'T have to watch it at 5am...

3 comments:

Sunny Jim said...

I caught the end of it on Channel4+1 and Brian said that of all the roles he'd ever played, Richard Hillman was his favourite.

Anonymous said...

I think he has been in the dictionary corner before. Sue Cleaver also did a few episodes a while back if I remember correctly.

I loved Richard Hillman and his storyline, I'm glad that it was his favourite role.

gadgee said...

Tony Gordon is a really good villain, but Richard Hillman is the best ever Corrie villain in my opinion. "You should have stayed at the party Maxine..." To this day I can't here You & Me Song by The Wannadies without thinking about the car crashing into the canal scene. Jez Quigley and Mad Maya were great villains too, but I can't imagine anyone ever topping Tricky Dickie!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!