Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Graeme's Mystery Missus

After catching the wonderful Craig Gazey on Loose Women on Monday, he discussed the new love interest for Graeme in 2010. This has been mentioned a few times by Craig now. He's hinted that Graeme does very well for himself out of the new lady, and she is already a regular on the Street. I was inclined to think it would be Rosie Webster up until now, but the interview if you watch it suggests otherwise.

I've yet to hear any spoilers as to who it will be, so thought I'd throw it open to debate. I'd hazard a guess at crimper Natasha, I think they would be a great match and would give her a bigger role on the Street.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was only thinking last night after my Monday double-episode fix how underused Natasha is. I'd love her and Graham to be an item.

Anonymous said...

I think Natasha is more likely to be a match for Nicky Tilsley.

How about Aunty Pam for Graham, she's the funniest on the street and would be a good match ...... only joking, don't panic, I haven't gone mad. But she is the best character and most defo under used.

Tvor said...

Natasha is certainly daft and dizzy enough but i would have thought too old for Graeme? He's only David's age, 19,and i would have thought she was closer to 30 but maybe not.

craig247 said...

I pondered over the age gap too Tvor - I could see it working like a Julie/Kirk relationship though, with Natasha being the one wearing the trousers! :)

Cobblestone said...

I'd love to see this pairing. They were very funny on the only occasion so far we've seen them together - was it at Tina & Jason's party? Natasha is criminally underused and has great comic potential. Come on, writers, don't waste yet another great opportunity!

Anonymous said...

If not Natasha...then what about Julie?

Tvor said...

Oh heavens. After Kirk? I don't think Julie would give Graeme the time of day!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!