Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 8 January 2010

Corrie's Ryan wants to snog Deirdre Barlow

Ben Thompson, who plays Ryan Connor in Coronation Street , says he wouldn't mind snogging Deirdre Barlow. By 'eck lad, steady on.

In an interview here, Ben said that he gets embarrassed doing love scenes and reveals that his recent romantic scenes with Sacha Parkinson (Sian) have been tough because he hates his body. He said: "The other day I did a scene where I had to walk around in a pair of boxer shorts, which I'm not comfortable with in the slightest. I'm built like a Twiglet. Plus my legs are really hairy, like a baby chimp's, so I look really odd."

Despite having no love-interests in real life, he did reveal an unusual character crush. He said: "I think I'd want to snog Deirdre. It'd just be something controversial that you wouldn't expect. She has got history with younger men, so you never know."

4 comments:

Nurse Florence Ganderpoke said...

He hate's his body, I hate his hair.

Nurse Florence Ganderpoke said...

Whoops, there shouldn't be an apostrophe in 'hates'. That's cos the thought of Dreary having another snog up put me off.

Sea Penguin said...

Whoah there Ryan! WAY too disturbing!!

Anonymous said...

Disturbing, but what a way to get some "buzz" and job security on the Cobbles' scripts...

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!