Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 19 November 2009

Meet three Corrie faves in Poundland on Saturday 21 November

Every time Poundland let me know they're opening a new store, I just about fall off my seat in amazement. I've fallen off my seat so often recently that I think it's safer if I just stay on the floor. I reckon Poundland are single-handedly bringing the UK out of recession, I really do, and they're opening another three, yes three, new stores this week and they've got some Coronation Street favourites on hand to do the opening honours as follows on Saturday 21st November.

Antony Cotton (Sean Tully) will be at the new Poundland store in Shepherds Bush.
Kate Anthony (Aunty Pam) will be at the new Poundland store in Banbridge, Northern Ireland.
And Jennie McAlpine (Fiz Stape) will be at the new Poundland store in Portadown, Northern Ireland.

The fun starts in each new Poundland store at 10am on Saturday, November 21st. So if you are around this weekend, do come along and join in the fun!

For more information visit http://www.poundland.com/, the Poundland blog http://www.poundlandblog.com/ and Twitter http://twitter.com/PoundlandParrot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, what is it Poundland and the Corrie cast?!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Poundland can open up a few outlets here in Canada and bring along a few of the Corrie cast as well...

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!