Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 10 September 2009

Is Norris Cole this year's Flavour of the Month?

I know, I know, I've only just talked about how much I dislike Norris Cole but it occurred to me that he's been in an awful lot of storylines in the past year and there are a few more up and coming. First I thought, by 'eck, I'm tired of seeing his weaselly face, can we find a new "flavour of the month"? Then, I realized, Wahey, perfect excuse for a blog post!! It's with mixed feelings that I think it's a good thing we are seeing a lot of Norris lately.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gawd, I can't stand Norris.

Mrs Norris Wannabe said...

I won't hear a word against him.

Tragedy, comedy, snide remarks and Mavis-class fussing all rolled into one delectable man-sized package.

What's not to love?

Norris superfan said...

oh my goodness how on earth can you DISLIKE norris even in the slightest he is just so cool! well cooler than you anyway.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!