Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Coronation Street fan of the week, Sep 2 09

If you'd like to be featured in our Coronation Street fan of the week blog posts, email me with the answers to the questions below along with your photo.

Who are you and where are you from? Clare, Cambridge.

How long have you been watching Corrie? Since I was in the womb! So, 19 years. Grown up on Corrie and my kids (when/if i have any) will be brought up on it too.

Your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why? Graeme Proctor is a firm fave with me at the moment, he's just so funny! Never fails to crack me up. Carla Connor (I simply refuse to call her Gordon) is such a typical Corrie woman; strong, feisty etc. and I bloomin' well love her as a character. She's definitely my all-time favourite. She's got so many dimensions, so much more yet to see and I also happen to think that Ali King is an excellent actress so that always helps. I also love Tony Gordon, what a nasty man he is, eh? I similarly loved Richard Hillman and the entire sga with him and the Platts. Other faves of mine that I can't not give a mention to are/were Blanche, Steve, Rita, Anna, Roy and Hayley, Shelley, Little Simon (what a cutie!), Jack and Vera and not to mention my beloved Liam Connor (phwoar!)

And for your fantasy Corrie storyline? I'd love to bring back so many people, it's unreal. I'd love Curly and Raquel, Spider, Fred, Liam, Candice, Shelley, Our Vera, Jim McD, god there are so many! A fantasy storyline I'd love is something like a big natural disaster. In future episodes I cannot wait till Tony gets found out for killing Liam. I can't wait for Carla's return. No matter how much I love Tony as a character and I'll be sad to see Gray go, he needs to get his comeuppance!

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!