Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 1 August 2009

Corrie weekly awards, week of July 27

Here's this week's awards and lines of the week!

Evil award: Gold Star: Psycho Dave! He's Baaaaaack! And he's still obsessed by Tina. I did take great satisfaction seeing him overhear Jay and Tee tell each other "I love you" but it's only doubled his anger.

Who peed in your cornflakes award: Gold star: Chesney. Does this really need explaining?
Silver Star: David Platt (see above)

Daisy Duke award: Gold star: Rosie Webster washing her car in short shorts and heels and a plaid shirt unbuttoned down to there! Yeesh!

Best Bet Lynch Retro look: Becky's getting awfully fond of those hair pieces. This decade it's because of Amy Winehouse (do we really want AW as a role model for Becky?)

And the best lines of the week:

Joe: "I don't know what's worse. Letting me daughter down or letting meself get pushed around by a weasel."
Helen Connor: "We need to get her away from that odious man!"
David to Joe: "What, you mean you don't think I *am* wonderful?"
Joe: "I do NOT have an addiction!" (that's what they all say!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Becky's hairpieces are chav-tastic!

Tvor said...

Julie's hair is getting almost as pouffy!

Llifon said...

I thought there'd be a ment for the intimate moment between Emily and Ramsay and the golden scene with Rita and Norris?

Clare said...

I'm diggin' Julie's hairdo atm, it's very mod. She really suits it.

Anonymous said...

Who's getting on your nerves award : For me I think it has to be split by at least 3 people, could easily be 12 or more.
I'll vote for David,Becky and Rosie.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!