Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 16 August 2009

Adam Rickitt says he chose not to return to Corrie

News in from New Zealand is that Adam Rickitt's agent was in talks with ITV for him to return to Corrie, but that it was Adam's choice not to return to Coronation Street as Nicky Tilsley. Make of that what you will, but it does appear that Adam is successful and happy in his role in NZ in the Shortland Street soap.

Digital Spy have now followed up on this blog post here.

3 comments:

Annie said...

ITV have clarified this nonsense. His agent was contacted to enquire as to his availability - but he has a contract with NZ's Shortland Street so can't do it.

Glenda Young said...

Thanks Annie, I've now heard from Digital Spy who has followed it up with ITV and I've added the DS news item as a link to the end of the blog post.

Gluten Free Store Ltd www.glutenfreestore.co.nz said...

I think he really loves living in New Zealand. (Who wouldn't - but Im a tad biased!!) He has been on Shortland street for quite some time now. Personally I dont watch it, but my 21 year old daughter wouldn't miss it for quids!!! Between you and me though, Coro (as we call it over here) is a winner, and I love it!!!!! Dont dare phone me between 7.30 and 8.30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!