Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 28 July 2009

Can Eddie Windass bake his way into your heart?

I'm still not that keen on the Windass clan. But the one thing that heartens me is that Eddie Windass enjoys baking. Not only that, he's good at it and uses his baking skills to build bridges with the neighbours. A cake in exchange for his son beating up David? Done!

Anyway, the upcoming previews say that Eddie Windass offers to bake the wedding cake for Steve McDonald and Becky Granger. And I reckon that could mean Eddie moves up a rung on the ladder in Corrie fans' hearts if the cake goes to plan and everyone's happy. Of course, it's got the potential to go horribly wrong...

2 comments:

Traculuv said...

Would you really want to eat anything that was cooked by someone as skanky as him? Having said that I am warming a bit to Eddie, I think his heart is in the right place, if he would stop trying to scam the neighbours.

Yoork said...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I don't want to find any knuckle hairs in my wedding cake.

I do like Eddie, for all his grossness!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!