Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 28 January 2009

Michelle Keegan likes a bit of romance

Michelle Keegan, who plays Coronation Street's Tina McIntyre, tells Inside Soap that her boyfriend (model and footballer Bradley Howard) took her away for a romantic break to Las Vegas. Michelle talked about taking some time off around St Valentine's day and said: "The guys I've been out with in the past haven't been into making a fuss about it, but I like a bit of romance."

She also said that she started feeling a bit broody when she found out that her onscreen boyfriend David Platt, played by Jack P Shepherd, was going to become a dad.

"I'm excited for Jack and his girlfriend, Lauren. I got a bit clucky because people kept bringing their babies into work. But then I got a dog called Phoebe and now I'm against having kids. If you want a baby, my advice is: Get a dog."

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!