Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 9 October 2008

Liz McDonald's knickers for sale


A few years ago I was given a set of lingerie as worn by Liz McDonald on Coronation Street (don't ask!). Anyway, the full set of silk lingerie including pants, camisole top and a dressing gown will soon be up for auction in aid of Leukaemia Research.
As soon as I hear when the items are being auctioned off at one of their charity balls in the run up to Christmas, I'll blog details and let fans know how they can get their hands on Liz McDonald's knickers!

2 comments:

Tvor said...

Let me know and I'll blog it too, if you like, since every chance to raise money is a good thing.

Glenda Young said...

Thanks Tvor - much appreciated. I'll keep you updated.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!